Jim Corbett National Park Ticket Booking
Corbett Tiger Reserve remains closed during the monsoons. All zones of Corbett Tiger Reserve are closed for night halts by visitors from 15th June to 14th November. The Bijrani Zone remains closed for day visits from 30th June to 14th October. The Dhikala, Lohachaur and Sonanadi Tourism Zones are closed for day visits from 16th June to 14th November. The Jhirna & Dhela Tourism Zone, however remains open for day safaris throughout the year, subject to road and weather conditions being safe. Between 1st to 15th June, the Dhikala, Lohachaur and Sonanadi Zones are on standby mode. During this period, advance reservations are not done and these Zones can be shut down by the Director, Corbett Tiger Reserve at short notice depending on weather conditions and in consideration of visitor safety.
- Apart from the period specified in Para 6 above, no entry is allowed in the Corbett Tiger Reserve on the day of ‘Holi' festival.
- Entry Permits for day safari and night halts can be booked in advance by visiting Official Website:
- Entry permits are issued for a specific tourism zone. Safari is permitted only for the specific zone booked for. Other zones shall remain out of bounds for the visitor.
- Corbett Tiger Reserve has five entry gates for access to its Tourism Zones, namely Bijrani, Dhangari, Jhirna, Durgadevi, and Vatanbasa (Kotdwar). Vatanvasa (Kotdwar) gate is the entry point for the Sonanadi Tourism Zone and is regulated from the Kotdwara reception centre.
- Cancellation facility is temporarily unavailable. For more details please contact CTR Help Desk.
- Canter Safari Permits: Apart from the above, four vehicles (16 seats each); two each in morning and afternoon shifts are allowed in Dhikala tourism zone under the ‘Ramganga Conducted Tour' facility.
- Day safaris are allowed in five Zones in Corbett Tiger Reserve. These Zones are Bijrani, Dhangari, Jhirna, Durgadevi and Sonanadi (Kotdwar).
- Costs towards entry permits and other associated fees etc. are mentioned in detail under the Tariff section on Official website.
- Private vehicles are NOT allowed entry with tourists in Corbett Tiger Reserve. Registered safari vehicles can be hired by tourists from near Ramnagar Reception Office or Amdanda Gate. No advance booking facility is available for hiring of vehicles for visits to Corbett Tiger Reserve.
- A maximum of six adults and two children excluding the mandatory Nature Guide/Naturalist and driver are allowed in a vehicle during visits to Corbett Tiger Reserve.
- Inside Corbett Tiger Reserve, accommodation facilities are available in Dhikala FRH, Sultan FRH, Sarpduli FRH and Gairal FRH in Dhikala Zone, Bijrani FRH and Malani FRH in Bijrani Zone, Jhirna FRH in Jhirna Zone; KandaFRH and Lohachaur FRH in Durgadevi Zone. Accommodation is also available at Halduparao in the Sonanadi Tourism Zone. All rooms are provided with double beds and basic amenities. A twelve bed dormitory at Dhikala and an eight bed dormitory at Gairal are also available. Electricity is not available at any of the FRHs except at Dhikala. Some campuses have a limited Generator backup.
- Day Visit: Any day visit transaction for which entry permit have been generated, cannot be cancelled under any circumstances and no request of refund/ reschedule would be entertained.
- If amount has been deducted but no entry permit could be generated due to any technical error, whole amount would be refunded to the same bank account. However it is necessary that all such cases be brought in the notice of Corbett Tiger Reserve with in 24 hrs. By sending a mail at [email protected]
- Night Stay: Cancellation facility is temporarily unavailable. For more details please contact CTR Help Desk.
- All the adult visitors are required to produce any one of the following identity cards (Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Govt. Employee Card, Passport and Student ID) on demand by officials of Corbett Tiger Reserve for verification at the entry point and whenever asked.
- Visitors are allowed to move only in designated vehicles in Corbett Tiger Reserve with a registered Nature Guide/Naturalist. Always keep a safe distance from wild animals. One should refrain from teasing wild animals and should never try to feed them. Getting off the vehicle and moving on foot is strictly prohibited. These are punishable offences. First-aid box is mandatory in all the vehicles. Winter garments are advised during the months of December and January. It is always advisable to follow the instructions of the Guide and adhere to the Do's and Dont's. Sitting firmly inside the vehicle, remaining watchful to any dangling branches, avoiding touching of plants, eating of leaves/fruits and obeying all rules and regulations are important for your own safety. Please be well informed about such rules and regulations before entering Corbett Tiger Reserve.
- Canteen facilities are available only at Dhikala FRH and Gairal FRH. The Canteens are being managed by K.M.V.N. Ltd. At other places kitchen facility is provided for cooking, for which guests need to take their own rations. The room attendants can provide necessary help in cooking.
|INR 4000 ( Maximum 6 Persons & 2 children (b/w - 5 to 12 years) are allowed in ONE Jeep )
INR 8000 ( Maximum 6 Persons & 2 children (b/w - 5 to 12 years) are allowed in ONE Jeep )
Bijrani / Jhirna / Dhela / Durgadevi or Teda Gate/Pawalgarh Tourist Zone
Morning 5:30 AM - 9.30 AM | Afternoon 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM (Safari Timing Varies as Season Changes)
Permits are prerequisite requirement for entering Corbett Tiger Reserve. Tourists can obtain day visit permit online. Once you get the online permit, you need to hire 4x4 Gypsy before you enter the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Prior approval of the park authority is also needed at the entry gate. Please note that no private vehicles are allowed to enter inside the park. The travelers to the Jim Corbett National Park need to get a Jeep (Maruti Gypsy) that is only registered with Jeep Safari Associations at Ramnagar office. Tourists can only enjoy the best of Jim Corbett National Park by an exciting Jeep Safari. We provide hassle free options so that travelers can take a Jeep with us and you're your exciting Jungle Safari full of fun & Joy.
We provide Gypsy on rent for Day Visit Safari in Bijrani, Jhirna and Dhela Tourism Zone inside the Park and for pick-up & Drop facility from the below specified hotels/resorts:
- Bijrani Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Jhirna Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Dhela Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Durga Devi Tourism Zone: INR 3000
How to Book?
- Tourists can make a reservation online at Website: www.corbettjeepsafari.in. Just go to the menu "Already
- Have Permits" and follow the simple and quick reservation procedure and pay the confirmatory amount.
- For assistance call on +919119013028 or E-Mail on [email protected]
- ID Proof: Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar, Office ID or Student ID.
- The Traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Jim Corbett National Park.
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveler.
- ( Conditional Apply )
- Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Jeep Safari Booking Terms & Conditions
- Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Afternoon Time Only.
- Morning Time: 5:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Afternoon Time: 3:30 Pm to 6:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
- To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
- Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
- Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
- If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
- Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
- As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.