Corbett Online Safari Ticket Booking : Jeep Safari is an ideal way to explore wildlife & takes you to the tough terrain of forest. Safari in Jim Corbett National Park is a heavenly trip of forest as also marks the difference of the beauty and the lustrous joy together. Many renowned wildlife experts and wildlife photographers have observed and photographed the tigers at Corbett wildlife sanctuary. The virgin world of wildlife comes close to you making you get the highest thrill of the trip. You have opportunity to enjoy Jeep Safari and Canter Safari at Jim Corbett National Park for day visit.
Jeep safari in Corbett is one of the most popular option to spot animals movement and admire beautiful landscape of The Corbett Tiger Reserve. Jeeps with groups of tourists, followed by a trained guide are allowed into the park at fixed times during the day. The open meadow, forested areas and ruins of remembrance within Jim Corbett National Park provide many opportunities for wildlife viewing while on a jeep safari at Corbett Park. A glimpse of a magnificent Royal Bengal Tiger is a sight that cannot be forgotten. Jeep safaris can also be arranged for an individual tourist, to see the tigers in their natural habitat.
Permits are prerequisite requirement for entering Corbett Tiger Reserve. Tourists can obtain day visit permit online. Once you get the online permit, you need to hire 4x4 Gypsy before you enter the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Prior approval of the park authority is also needed at the entry gate. Please note that no private vehicles are allowed to enter inside the park. The travelers to the Jim Corbett National Park need to get a Jeep (Maruti Gypsy) that is only registered with Jeep Safari Associations at Ramnagar office. Tourists can only enjoy the best of Jim Corbett National Park by an exciting Jeep Safari. We provide hassle free options so that travelers can take a Jeep with us and you're your exciting Jungle Safari full of fun & Joy.
We provide Gypsy on rent for Day Visit Safari in Bijrani, Jhirna and Dhela Tourism Zone inside the Park and for pick-up & Drop facility from the below specified hotels/resorts:
- Bijrani Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Jhirna Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Dhela Tourism Zone: INR 3000
- Durga Devi Tourism Zone: INR 3000
How To Book
- Tourists can make a reservation online at Website: [email protected]. Just go to the menu "Already Have Permits" and follow the simple and quick reservation procedure and pay the confirmatory amount.
- For assistance call on +919119013028 or E-Mail on [email protected]
- ID Proof: Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar, Office ID or Student ID.
- The Traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Jim Corbett National Park.
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveler. ( Conditional Apply )
- Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.